Monday, December 13, 2010

Dinosaur

looks and taste like mini pancakes. They were quite adorable and delicious

top - cotton on
shorts - UO
tights - target
bag - vintage Bally
shoes - UO

"stand on the ladder"


I have no idea what I was doing, but it looks like i have short T-rex arms. My second favorite dinosaur.

Such a busy but exciting day today. Christmas shopping is the best. So far I have my best friends down, and a few family members. I'm still in the process of saving up for a gift for mother.


3 comments:

  1. I love the colour of these photos
    they look so warm and nostalgic

    the simple tee, destroyed shorts and tights really work. and I'm super jealous that it's still warm where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple outfit. :] Something about destroyed jean shorts that I love.

    Anyway I was just wondering...which brand of tights do you have from target? I'm looking to buy a nice pair of opaque black tights but am not sure where to find any.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how to reply to comments, so I guess I'll do it here.

    Jennifer - Thanks, and don't be jealous! It's been really cold up until yesterday haha

    Amanda - Thank you. I actually have no idea what brand tights those are because I bought it two years ago. I do know, however, that you can get opaque tights from stores like H&M. Make sure it is 80+ den. Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete