![]() |
| horrible picture, but it's the only one I have... sweater - vintage jeans - pacsun shoes - F21 |
![]() |
| top: unagi, masago, kewpie mayo (cause i didn't have any cool sauce to put on top haha) |
![]() |
| inside: real crab meat, avocado, shrimp tempura |
![]() |
| L-R: CG High Hopes, CG Peachy Keen, CG Re-fresh Mint, CG Light as Air |
![]() |
| L-R: OPI Glow Up Already, OPI Simmer & Shimmer, CG Solar Flare, CG Mistletoe Kisses |
![]() |
| Attempt to capture the sparkly-ness |
![]() |
| L-R: OPI You Don't Know Jacques!, ZOYA Edyta |
![]() |
| Ghirardelli peppermint bark |
I never feel like dressing up anymore. Cold weather and cloudy skies makes me want to just throw on a sweater and head out the door. It really reminds me of my high school days, except I'd never throw on a pair of sneakers as I would have done then. I would wear PJs out if I wasn't so against it.










No comments:
Post a Comment